FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99!
Shop by Category
Shop by Sport
Shop by Brand
Shop by Price
Easton Salvo Slow-Pitch Softball Gloves - in 5 Lengths
On Sale! $32.99
Usually Ships the Same or Next Day (M-F)
These Easton Salvo series Softball gloves are engineered to be game ready right off the shelf. The Salvo Softball Mitt has a great soft feel with a VRS Palm pad. The Double deep pocket allows room for a softball to make quick snags on the field.
Easton Salvo Softball Gloves sold in both "Right-handed Thrower" and "Left-handed Thrower" models. A "Righty" softball glove is worn by individuals who catch with their left hand, and throw with their right, and is the most common glove model type. A "Lefty" or full-right softball glove is for players who catch with their right hand, and throw with their left hand.
: Limited Quantities Available, Clearance merchandise is non-returnable.
Easton Salvo Series Slow Pitch Softball Glove
• "Game-ready" soft tumbled oil-tanned US Steer Hide leather.
• Dura Mesh back that provides a lightweight, balanced feel along with added breathability.
• Adjustable Lock Down quick binding strap system that gives each glove a custom fit.
• VRS protective palm pad that disperses the impact of the ball.
• Bio-Dri moisture management fabric used to line the fingerstalls, wicks moisture away, keeping your glove dry and light.
• The palm leather pocket is enlarged with an additional segment between the index and middle finger creating a larger pocket for a softball.
Easton Salvo Softball Glove and Mitt
• Infield Pattern 12.5" - Woven web w/ modified closed back
• Infield Pattern 13" - Woven web w/ modified closed back
• Outfield / Pitcher Pattern 14" - Woven web w/ modified closed back
• Outfield Pattern 15" - Woven web w/ modified closed back
• First Base Mitt 13.5" - Single Post web w/ modified closed back
You Might Also Like...
Shoes & Shoelaces
Shirts & Tank Tops
View Full Site
© 2017 Q-sport Activewear. All Rights Reserved.